Monthly challenge to test and improve your bird identification skills.
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm
- Location: Kaikoura
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm
- Location: Rolleston, Canterbury
Not very sure on this one, but guessing california quail but not to hopefull, its either a game bird or a sea bird.
- Peter Frost
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 am
B****r...been struggling with setting up a new computer after my old one failed. Forgot to submit this in time. Here's hoping...it is a common diving petrel kuaka