Monthly challenge to test and improve your bird identification skills.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm
- Peter Frost
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 am
Little Penguin Eudyptula minor --- sounds as if they are at the far end of a long tunnel
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 pm
- Location: The Wetlands, Christchurch
How about Little Blue Penguins having a chat at night ??
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:46 pm
- Location: Balclutha
I'll go for Little Penguin.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm
OK, I didn't even have a guess at the last bird recording, but I figured I need to at least give this one a crack. It does highlight how tricky it seems to be to get recordings of bird calls though, I'd love to see something easily accesible as IDing birds from their calls remains a severe weakness of mine. Anyway, Royal Albatross as a stab in the dark.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm
A wild guess- King Penguin