General birdwatching discussion, help with bird identification, and all other things relating to wild birds and birding in NZ that don't fit in one of the other forums.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 pm
- Location: The Wetlands, Christchurch
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm
That's sad, imagine being the only one different from the rest and not knowing any better
TheBirderMan, Tommy, ( ͡° ω ͡° )
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am
If you don't have the sad music it doesn't look any sadder than the others.
- Posts: 905
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm
If it were to breed, its future chicks will be all normal.